Erik Herrström is a 25 year old self-taught Swedish Visual Designer, currently in New York at R/GA. He is a Hyper Island graduate with client experience such as Nike, Nokia, GettyImages, IDG, Vogue, GQ and Svenska Spel. More details on LinkedIn.
Awards, Inteviews & Recognition
• 2013 One Show Interactive / User Experience Design/Information - Gold
• 2013 One Show Interactive / Website, E-Commerce - Silver
• 2013 Webby Awards / Best Shopping Experience - Winner
• 2013 Webby Awards / Best User Experience - Nominee
• 2013 Webby Awards / Best Navigation/Structure - Nominee
• 2013 Art Directors Club Awards / Interactive (Website) - Silver
• 2013 Art Directors Club Awards / Interactive (E-commerce) - Silver
• 2013 New York Festivals / Craft (Interface & Navigation) - Bronze
• 2013 New York Festivals / Websites (Products & Services) - Bronze
• FWA Site Of The Day
• DesignLicks Site Of The Day
• IDG DigitalArts Magazine (Cover, tutorial & interview)
• CAP&Design Creative Suite Guide (Cover, tutorial & interview)
• CAP&Design #7 2012 (Tutorial)
• Pixelsoldiers (Interview)
• Behance Feature
• Siteinspire Feature
• Web Design Served Feature
• The Digital Age Served Feature
• App Design Served Feature
• Branding Served Feature
• GizmoWatch (Project article)
• ID4ID (Project article)
• Abduzeedo Features
• From Up North Features
• Daily Inspiration (Portfolio feature)
• Digital Abstracts (Portfolio feature)
• Grid Assault Feature
• SerialThriller (Feature)
• Dezigners Lounge (Article)
• Fubiz (Feature)
• The FWA (Wallpaper Feature)
• Curioos Feature
• Grid Assault Feature
• HI-PK Feature
• Dreampushers Feature
• Design Area Feature
• DigitallyGreat Feature
• Pokkisam Feature
• African Digital Art (Photography feature)
• EatMe Magazine (Photography feature)
Erik is brilliant! Fast, thoughtful and precise, he's got sharp concepting and execution skills and is a pleasure to work with.
Ilia Uvarov, Creative Director, Head of Experience Design at R/GA London
"[...] Summing-up Erik is already today remarkably high competent in the field of design, both when it comes to form language and underlying technical knowledge.
To this must be added his open mind versus new knowledge and new ideas, his ability to learn quickly and his way not only to function in a group but also to contribute with new energy.
If Svenska Spel had the opportunity we would employ Erik without hesitation.
We can’t but congratulate the company who will take advantage of Erik’s work."
Jerker Nilsson, Head of Digital Production at Svenska Spel
Full testimonial is available upon request.
“Erik is an excellent designer and I am very satisfied with the results from his work for our website. Erik has a great capacity, is very efficient and understand his clients' requirements perfectly. I highly recommend him.”
Isabelle Sjövall, Creative Director at Stargo
“Erik is a highly enthusiastic guy who really knows his stuff. He works hard and have great knowledge within web design. He is loyal and strive to come close to perfection no matter what the task is. I would love to recommend him to any given employer.”
Marcus Hultin, Project Manager Sportbetting, Svenska Spel
“Erik is a very talented and creative designer whom I worked with at Svenska Spel. Erik has a very creative mind and always completes his projects on time. I would recommend anyone hiring or working with Erik at anytime.”
Andreas Ahlenius, Search and Affiliate Manager, Svenska Spel